Installing Dart locally
Learn how to install Dart locally to solve Exercism's exercises on your own machine
Automatic installation instructions (recommended)
Manual install instructions (for advanced users)
- Download a zip file from this page.
- Unzip the file into whatever directory you choose.
- Add the full path of that directory to your PATH.
- Follow the links below for updating your PATH on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms:
- From a new command window or terminal, type
dart --version to verify that Dart is now available. If the output shows the version number, then Dart is correctly installed on your computer.
Dart Plugin for your IDE or Editor