Given students' names along with the grade that they are in, create a roster for the school.
In the end, you should be able to:
- Add a student's name to the roster for a grade
- "Add Jim to grade 2."
- Get a list of all students enrolled in a grade
- "Which students are in grade 2?"
- "We've only got Jim just now."
- Get a sorted list of all students in all grades.
Grades should sort as 1, 2, 3, etc., and students within a grade should be sorted alphabetically by name.
- "Who all is enrolled in school right now?"
- "Let me think.
We have Anna, Barb, and Charlie in grade 1, Alex, Peter, and Zoe in grade 2 and Jim in grade 5.
So the answer is: Anna, Barb, Charlie, Alex, Peter, Zoe and Jim"
Note that all our students only have one name (It's a small town, what do you want?) and each student cannot be added more than once to a grade or the roster.
In fact, when a test attempts to add the same student more than once, your implementation should indicate that this is incorrect.
A pairing session with Phil Battos at gSchool