Your task is to convert a number into a string that contains raindrop sounds corresponding to certain potential factors. A factor is a number that evenly divides into another number, leaving no remainder. The simplest way to test if one number is a factor of another is to use the modulo operation.
The rules of
raindrops are that if a given number:
- has 3 as a factor, add 'Pling' to the result.
- has 5 as a factor, add 'Plang' to the result.
- has 7 as a factor, add 'Plong' to the result.
does not have any of 3, 5, or 7 as a factor, the result should be the digits of the number.
- 28 has 7 as a factor, but not 3 or 5, so the result would be "Plong".
- 30 has both 3 and 5 as factors, but not 7, so the result would be "PlingPlang".
- 34 is not factored by 3, 5, or 7, so the result would be "34".